ACTIVELY RECRUITING vs INACTIVELY RECRUITING (How about AR vs IR classes?)
AR is defined as a class that is necessary. We are either missing a raider in that class completely, or the current member is the only one or cannot make all the raid times.
CURRENT AR CLASSES:
4k+ DPS Balance Druid
4k+ DPS Shadow Priest
4.5k+ DPS Warriors x2
Holy/Disc Priest (both specs, must offspec)
IR is defined as class roles that are sufficiently being fulfilled. We still consider applications for these roles, however to be considered for invite, they will be preevaluated to see if they measure up to at least what the current raiders are showing. IE we have 4 raiding mages, all 4 are active, have good attendance and “don’t suck”. If a mage were to apply, he would have to be as good or better than the middle-ground raiding mages we have now, and even then may be rejected just because we don’t want to invite someone to have them sit out.
[A – Alexstrasza – US] <Valorous> #5 [H]ULDUAR 12/14, Founded 02/18/2005
Guild Name: Valorous
Realm (US/EU): US
Realm Type: Normal PVE
Realm Timezone: Central
Raid Times: M-Th 6:30p – 11:00p
Progression: 10/14 [H]Ulduar
RECRUITING ALL CLASSES FOR ULDUAR
APPLICATIONS WILL BE STRICTLY REVIEWED
APPLICANTS WILL BE ON 2 WEEK PROBATION
* ability to make raid times, 90% raid attendance expected for probation. This means you will miss no more than 1 raid within your 2 week probation period.
* Fully 25 man gear minimum +all highest/best possible enchants and gems
* Ulduar experience
* Self sufficient, ie. flasks, buff food, gold for repairs
* good attitude, ie, desire to raid, ability to take criticism, no babies, end game raider attitudes only
* Experience. We’ve been around since 2005.
* DKP System. Open Bid DKP for gear, Hourly DKP +bonuses +many other ways to earn. The system allows for fairness for both long standing members as well as newcomers.
* Council Management. No dictatorship. Council turns to the guild as a whole for many guild decisions.
* Website: www.valorous-gaming.com/ Activity required for all raider/probation status members. Resources Galore.
* Runed Orbs. Most guilds charge their members for these (G or DKP). We have a waiting list. If you have the mats, you can have the orbs for your BiS gear.
* Heavily Fortified Guild Bank. Everything is 1/2 off.
* Progression Raid Guild Repairs. Yep, your guild repairs are taken care of for those nights where raiding could really hurt your Super Awesome Mount With Vendors, Tailpipes, Wings and Beer fund.